Living at The Pearl on Rainnie Drive means being a short picturesque walk from so many things that make life more complete. Like catching a hockey game, concert, or basketball game at the Scotia Bank Centre. Or having your own game at the Halifax Commons.
Or being inspired by great stories at Atlantic Canada’s largest professional theatre, Neptune Theatre. Or running down to any one of many award-winning restaurants for dinner.
As they say, there’s a place for everything. And this is your place.
- Citadel Hill Historic Site
- Scotia Bank Centre for Sports and Concerts
- Neighbours the Halifax Regional Police Headquarters
- Oval Skating Rink & Halifax Commons
- Halifax Central Library
- Neptune Theatre
- Harbourfront & Ferry to Downtown Dartmouth
- Spring Garden Road
- Countless Downtown Amenities
- Trendy North End Bars & Restaurants